Pic of the week
Took this a while back but I miss this place! Used Tadaa SLR (worth waiting for a deal) for the blurred effect. Not the easiest photography app to get to grips with but fantastic once you do.
What have I been up to?
- I’m starting to attend a weekly Jisc Futures team call so that I can stay up-to-date with everything that’s going on in that area. I’ll be the conduit between the Futures team and Jisc North.
- Caught up with Lisa Gray and some of the fantastic work she’s been doing in the area of Electronic Management of Assessment (EMA). Find out more via their blog: http://ema.jiscinvolve.org
- Caught up with Myles Danson with regards to Jisc’s Business Intelligence project, working with the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) to reinvigorate the Higher Education Information Database for Institutions (HEIDI). I’m very excited about this project and will be helping out with a small work package – I think it will be an amazing tool for the sector.
- I’ve been carrying out some background research on some of my accounts. Hope to start scheduling a lot more visits towards the end of March and throughout April.
Things that caught my attention
- My local Sunday league team were struggling and so I’ve started (trying) to play football again. These boots look outstanding. And, they’re black!! Adidas Gloro
- I’m loving Microsoft OneNote – there I said it. In fact I’m loving Microsoft 365. It works fantastically well locally on a PC and Mac, and access through the web is top notch too.