Pic of the week
My son has been so ill recently, as have the rest of the family. It was lovely to see him back into his reading. He’s been so tired of an evening he’s just crawled into his bed. No milk, no book, nothing daddy – haha.
What have I been up to?
It’s been a strange week. It’s been hectic but not a great deal to tell that would be of interest to anyone. Lots of organising travel, arranging meetings and preparing for future meetings. Perhaps of more interest will be the links below.
Things that caught my attention
- Delve for office 365 users – learns from the way you and colleagues work to surface files that might be of most interest to you. Looks pretty good from a quick glance.
- Copyright guidance from the British Universities Film and Video Council (BUFVC).
- Copyright and family history – slightly more interesting copyright information from the IPO blog but only because it has a personal slant to it.
- Supporting Research Data Management from Jisc.
- eCampusAlberta Quality Rubric for Online Courses.
- Great post from my old boss and friend @gillferrell (if you don’t already, follow her – she’s a genius!) on Electronic Management of Assessment.
- UCISA’s Information Security Management toolkit.
- Competition and regulation in higher education in England.
- University Business on learning spaces.
- An overview of Jisc’s progress in terms of the Open Access roadmap.
- Absolutely love this post by @sheilmcn on using Trello for learning design.
Recipe of the week
Not quite the best ever but it was a pretty good macaroni and cheese!